To assign users to Oracle applications, use the Application Roles tab. You can assign users to Oracle applications only after you activate the applications.
- Click Application Roles.
- Select the check box for the application role of the Oracle application to which you want to assign users.
- Click More, and then select Assign Users.
- In the Assign Users window, select the check box for each user that you want to assign to the application role.
- Click Assign.The application role displays a user icon and a Users Assigned link. The link displays the number of users that you assigned to the application role.
- Click Users Assigned.
- In the Users Assignments window, verify that you see the users that you assigned to the application role.
- Click Close.