Passwords are valid only for the period specified by the password policy defined by your administrator. When your password expires, you must update your password to access Oracle Identity Cloud Service.
- In the My Profile console, click Change My Password.
- In the Old Password field, enter your current password.
- In the New Password field, enter a new password.
If you're using your Oracle Identity Cloud Service password to sign in, then use the Password Criteria pane to confirm that your new password conforms to the password policy set by your administrator. If your password conforms to the policy, then each criterion displays a green check mark.
If you're using your Microsoft Active Directory password to sign in to Oracle Identity Cloud Service, then your password policy criteria is defined and maintained by your Microsoft Active Directory administrator. Contact your administrator for more information about this criteria.
- In the Confirm New Password field, reenter your new password.
- Click Submit.You receive an email verification that your password was updated correctly.