Configure settings for the one-time passcode (OTP) that is sent by Oracle Identity Cloud Service in an email to the user's primary email address.
- In the Oracle Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, click Security, Factors. and then select the Email tab.
- In the Configure the email settings for account recovery and activationsection: and whether you want to allow the user to add an alternate email address for account recovery.
- Select the check box for Allow the user to add an alternate email address for account recovery.
- Configure valid time frames for the account recovery and email activation notifications.
- In the Configure the mail settings for MFA section, make changes to the settings for the one-time passcode that is sent in an email to the user.
- Click Save.To access the email template that's sent to the user's primary email account:
- Expand the Navigation Drawer and click Settings, Notifications.
- Select the Email Templates tab.
The template name is 2-Step Email One-Time Passcode Verification.