You can modify configuration settings for an identity provider rule of an identity provider policy.
- Click the Identity Provider Rules tab.
- Click the Action menu to the right of the identity provider rule that you want to edit.
- Select Edit. A window that displays configuration settings for the identity provider rule opens.
- Modify a configuration setting for the identity provider rule:
- Enter the value in the attribute field (for example, changing the name of the identity provider rule in the Rule Name field).
- Select the value from the drop-down menu (for example, selecting Starts With from the If the user name menu).
- Select an option (for example, selecting the Anywhere option).
- Remove the value from the field (for example, removing an identity provider that appears in the Assign identity providers field by clicking the X button to the right of the identity provider name).
- After editing the identity provider rule, click Save.