You can modify configuration settings for a sign-on rule of a sign-on policy.
- Click the Sign-On Rules tab.
- Click the Action menu to the right of the sign-on rule that you want to edit.
- Select Edit. A window that displays configuration settings for the sign-on rule opens.
- Modify a configuration setting for the sign-on rule:
- Enter the value in the attribute field (for example, changing the name of the sign-on rule in the Rule Name field).
- Select the value from the drop-down menu (for example, selecting Allowed from the Access is menu).
- Select or clear a check box or option (for example, selecting the Prompt for reauthentication check box or the Anywhere option).
- Remove the value from the field (for example, removing a group that appears in the And is a member of these groups field by clicking the X button to the right of the group name).
- After editing the sign-on rule, click Save.