You can edit SSO configuration information for SAML applications.
See Add a SAML Application for more information about the SSO configuration settings for SAML applications.
To edit SSO configuration:
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, and then click Applications.
- Select the SAML application from the list of applications listed.
- Click SSO Configuration.
- In the General section, modify required SAML assertion attributes for the SAML application by:
- Entering a value in the attribute field (for example, in the Assertion Consumer URL field, entering the endpoint at the service provider to which the SAML assertion will be sent by the SAML identity provider)
- Selecting a value from a list (for example, selecting the type of format to use for the NameID from the NameID Format list)
- Clicking a button (for example, uploading the signing certificate that is used to encrypt the SAML assertion by clicking Upload)
- Expand the Advanced Settings section to modify optional advanced SAML assertion settings for the SAML application (for example, selecting Assertion from the Signed SSO list to indicate that you want the SAML assertion signed).
- Expand the Attribute Configuration section to modify user-specific and group-specific attributes for the SAML application (for example, selecting the type of user attribute from the User Attribute list or selecting the condition by which you want to filter the group memberships from the Condition list).
- Click Save.