You can export groups from Oracle Identity Cloud Service in order to import groups into another identity domain.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, and then click Groups.
- Click Export, and then select Export All to export all groups.ORTo export only some groups, select the check box for each group that you want to export. Click Export, and then select Export Selected.
Tip:The number that appears within parentheses to the right of the Export All menu item is the total number of groups in Oracle Identity Cloud Service. The number within parentheses to the right of the Export Selected menu item is how many groups you selected to export.
- In the Confirmation window, click OK.
- After Oracle Identity Cloud Service creates the export file, a Job ID link appears. Click the link.
- In the Jobs page, review the job details such as how many groups you exported, how many groups Oracle Identity Cloud Service exported successfully, and how many groups can't be exported because of a system error.
- Click View Details, and then click Download.
- Save your file in a UTF-8 format. Saving the file in UTF-8 format ensures that non-English characters display properly.
- (Optional) In addition to saving the file in UTF-8 format, if you're using
Microsoft Excel to open and save the file, then perform the additional steps to
ensure that non-English characters display properly.
- In Microsoft Excel, open a new workbook, click the Data tab, and then choose From Text.
- On the Import Text File window, choose your CSV file, and then click Import.
- For Original data type, select Delimited, for File origin, select 65001: Unicode (UTF-8), and then click Next.
- For Delimiters, select Comma, deselect all other options, and then click Next.
- For Column data format, select General, and then click Finish.
- Click OK.
- Save the file.