Using the Oracle Identity Cloud Service admin console, you can export the user accounts for the following attributes only: User Name, Work Email, Home Email, Primary Email Type, Honorific Prefix, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, and Honorific Suffix.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, and then click Users.
- To export all user accounts, click Export, and then select Export All.ORTo export only some user accounts, select the check box for each user account that you want to export. Click Export, and then select Export Selected.
The number that appears within parentheses to the right of Export All is how many user accounts are created in Oracle Identity Cloud Service. The number within parentheses to the right of Export Selected is how many user accounts you selected to export.
- In the Confirmation window, click OK.
- After Oracle Identity Cloud
Service creates the export file, you need to review the results.
- If the job can be processed immediately, then a dialog box appears with the Job ID link for your import job. Click the link and review the details that appear on the Jobs page.
- If the job cannot be processed immediately, then a message appears with a Schedule ID in it. Copy that Schedule ID, and use it to search for the job on the Jobs page. The job will appear when processing completes.
- On the Jobs page, locate the job that you want to view, and then click View Details. A page shows how many user accounts you exported, how many accounts Oracle Identity Cloud Service exported successfully, and how many accounts can't be exported because of a system error.
- Click Download.
- Save your file in a UTF-8 format. Saving the file in UTF-8 format ensures that non-English characters display properly.
- (Optional) In addition to saving the file in UTF-8 format, if you are using
Microsoft Excel to open and save the file, perform the additional steps to
ensure that non-English characters display properly.
- In Microsoft Excel, open a new workbook, click the Data tab, and then choose From Text.
- On the Import Text File window, choose your CSV file, and then click Import.
- For Original data type, select Delimited, for File origin, select 65001: Unicode (UTF-8), and then click Next.
- For Delimiters, select Comma, deselect all other options, and then click Next.
- For Column data format, select General, and then click Finish.
- Click OK.
- Save the file.