You can use the Provisioning Bridges page to modify a Provisioning Bridge.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, click Settings, and then click Provisioning Bridges.
- Click the Provisioning Bridge that you want to modify.
- Click Details.
- To edit the name or descriptive information about the Provisioning Bridge, enter the modifications in the Name or Description fields.
- To regenerate the Client Secret for this bridge, click Regenerate.
If you have activated this Provisioning Bridge, then you can’t regenerate a Client Secret for it because the bridge is using this Secret to access Oracle Identity Cloud Service as an administrator.
If you regenerate the Client Secret for a Provisioning Bridge, then you must delete the
walletfolder and recreate the Oracle Wallet that you made in Create a Provisioning Bridge so that the wallet contains the regenerated Secret.
- Click Save.
- In the Confirmation window, click OK.