If you have trouble signing in to Oracle Identity Cloud Service, you're locked out, or you forget your password, then you can reset your password to recover your account.
There are three factors that you can set to regain access to your account. You can specify an alternate (recovery) email address, provide a mobile number, or select and answer security questions to verify your identity.
- In the Oracle Identity Cloud Service login page, click the Click here link.
- In the Forgot Your Password? page, enter your user name, and then click Next.
- Select the Recovery Email, Mobile Number, or Security Questions account recovery method.
- If you select Recovery Email, then a Password Reset notification is sent to the recovery email address associated with your account. Follow the instructions in the notification to reset your password.
- If you select Mobile Number, then a passcode is sent to the mobile number associated with your account. Enter the passcode, and then click Verify to reset your password.
- If you select Security Questions, then one of the security questions that you set appears. Provide the answer to this security question, and then click Verify to reset your password.
The factors that are available for you to select are dependent upon the selections you made when you set your account recovery options. For example, if you didn't set your mobile number as an account recovery factor, then you can’t use this factor to recover your account. It won’t appear in the Forgot Your Password? page.
If Recovery Email is the only account recovery method that you set, then you won't be prompted to select a method. Instead, the Password Reset notification is sent to the recovery email address associated with your account.
If you haven't set any account recovery options, then the Password Reset notification is sent to your primary email address.