After activating and selecting notifications, you can configure Oracle Identity Cloud Service to send the notifications either to all Oracle Identity Cloud Service users or to a limited number of recipients (for testing purposes).
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, click Settings, and then click Notifications.
- Click Recipients.
- Set the Limited Recipients List switch.
- To send the notifications you selected to all Oracle Identity Cloud Service users, turn the switch Off.
- To send the notifications to a limited number of recipients, turn the switch On. In the Testing Email Addresses text area, enter the email addresses of the users who will receive the notifications. Use commas to separate email addresses.
- Click Save.
- In the Confirmation window, click OK.