Start the Provisioning Bridge in
- Launch the generic machine where you installed the client for the Provisioning Bridge.
Important:Make sure that you have administrative rights for this machine. Also, this machine will communicate with the client network that the Provisioning Bridge uses to access the apps that you want to monitor.
- In a Terminal window, navigate to the folder you created that contains the files for the Provisioning Bridge. You created this folder in Create a Provisioning Bridge.
- At the prompt, enter
- At the Enter your password for Oracle Wallet prompt, enter the password for Oracle Wallet that you created in Create a Provisioning Bridge.The Provisioning Bridge attempts to connect to the Oracle Identity Cloud Service server.
- Verify that you see the
The Provisioning Bridge is started.status message. A connection is established between the Provisioning Bridge and the Oracle Identity Cloud Service server.
Important:Make sure that you keep this Terminal window open. If you close it, then you’ll stop the Provisioning Bridge.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, click Settings, and then click Provisioning Bridges.
- Verify that the Provisioning Bridge that you created in Create a Provisioning Bridge has a status of Started.
- Click this Provisioning Bridge, and then click the Connectors tab.
- Verify that you see the names and versions of the connectors that are used by the Provisioning Bridge to communicate with the associated apps.