After setting the password policy for your identity domain, you can test the criteria for the policy to validate that the password policy has been set.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, click Settings, and then click Password Policy.
- Select a policy which uses the password policy you want to test and go to the Password Rules tab.
- Click Test Your Password Policy.
- In the New Password field of the Test Your Password Policy dialog box, enter the password that you want to test.As the password meets a criterion for the policy, the associated red X mark changes to a green check mark. After all criteria are met, all red X marks appear as green check marks.
- Close the Test Your Password Policy dialog box.