If you’re using version 19.2.1 of the Provisioning Bridge, then upgrade to version 19.3.3 of the bridge.
- If your Provisioning Bridge is started, then stop it. See Stop a Provisioning Bridge.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, click Settings, and then click Downloads.
- In the Downloads page, click
Download to the right of the Identity
Cloud Service Provisioning Bridge client.Oracle Identity Cloud Service downloads the client for the Provisioning Bridge.
- Verify that a Success status appears to the right of the Identity Cloud Service Provisioning Bridge client.
- Launch the Windows or generic machine where you installed the 19.2.1 version of the client for the Provisioning Bridge. See Create a Provisioning Bridge.
- On this machine, create a BRIDGE_NEW_HOME folder, and then unzip the file that you downloaded in step 3 of this procedure into this folder.
- Copy the crossplatform.jar file from the BRIDGE_NEW_HOME/bin folder to the BRIDGE_OLD_HOME/bin folder. For this procedure, BRIDGE_OLD_HOME represents the folder where you unzipped the file for the 19.2.1 version of the client for the Provisioning Bridge. See Create a Provisioning Bridge.
- Copy the org.identityconnectors.ebs-1.0.jar file from the BRIDGE_NEW_HOME/bundle_home folder to the BRIDGE_OLD_HOME/bundle_home folder.
- Copy the log4j.properties file from the BRIDGE_NEW_HOME/conf folder to the BRIDGE_OLD_HOME/conf folder.
- Copy the BRIDGE_NEW_HOME/dependencies folder to the BRIDGE_OLD_HOME folder.
- Start your Provisioning Bridge. See Start a Provisioning Bridge.