Add an Account to the OMA App Using the Enrollment URL
After you install the Oracle Mobile Authenticator (OMA) app, you can link the App to an account by tapping the enrollment URL.
- Complete the steps in Use the Oracle Mobile Authenticator App as an Authentication Method.
- You must perform these steps from your mobile device using a supported mobile browser: iOS – Safari, Android and Windows – Any mobile browser.
- On the Enable 2-Step Verification page from your mobile device, tap Configure the App using this URL. A window displays two options for using the enrollment URL:
The Successfully Enrolled page appears.
- Tap the enrollment URL to open the OMA app on your device and start the configuration process. For iOS devices, you must use the Safari browser to launch the enrollment URL.
- Enter your email address, and then click Send to send the enrollment URL to your email address. Make sure to open the email on your device, and then tap the enrollment URL.
- Tap Done.