You can report incidents for problematic issues that occur during design time (for example, being unable to open an integration, the failure of connection testing, or the failure of artifact regeneration).
- From the username menu in the upper right corner of the page, select Report Incident.The Report Incident dialog is displayed.
- Enter a meaningful name and description of the incident to help others find and understand this incident.
- Click Create.An incident is created and a message is displayed at the top of the page. Remember the incident ID number.
Incident report successfully created with ID: "number". You can download it right now or later from the Monitoring dashboard.
- Click the icon, then select the Monitoring diagram.
- Click Download Incident.
- Enter the incident ID number, then click Download.
- Save the ZIP file of incident logs to your local drive. The ZIP file includes a readme file with specific details, including the name and description you entered in the Report Incident dialog. If you open a service request with Oracle Support Services, share this information.