You can determine when to purge the data in your database. You can also view the notification and quiesced thresholds for your database and the percentage of the database that has been used.
- Click in the upper left corner of the page, then click Settings > Database.The Database Configuration page is displayed.
Description of the illustration database_config.png
- Perform the following tasks on this page:
- Specify the retention period for purging all instances (payloads, errors) from the system that are older than the retention period. This action reclaims the database space. Every midnight, runtime data older than this retention period is purged. This setting goes into effect when you click Save. The default is three days (in case of a need to revert to the default).
- Click Purge Now as a one-off procedure to purge the database. The next nightly purge still runs as scheduled.
- View your proximity to the database notification threshold (70% is the threshold at which you can receive a notification alert email), the quiesced mode threshold (80% is the threshold at which you can receive a notification alert email), and the current database space usage. See Sending Service Failure Alerts, System Status Reports, and Integration Error Reports by Notification Emails.