You can track fields in messages on which you have defined business identifiers on the Tracking page during runtime. These fields are only available for tracking on the Tracking page if you defined a primary business identifier in the Business Identifiers for Tracking dialog during design time.
- On the Oracle Integration Cloud Service home page, click the Monitoring diagram.
- In the navigation pane, click Tracking.The Tracking page is displayed.
- From the dropdown list, select the time period during which to search for business identifiers in messages. Results are displayed for any integration on which a primary business identifier is set, including the business identifier and value, the instance identifier of the integration, and the state of the integration (for example, completed, failed, or aborted). You can show the name and value of tracking variables.
Description of the illustration tracking_page.png
- Click the business identifier to access a graphical display of the integration instance.This page provides information about the business identifiers and values defined for the integration, the instance identifier of the integration, any error message, the audit trail, the payload message, a button for discarding an error, and other information. The entire message flow is tracked through the integration. Successful message flows are indicated by green arrows. Any message flow errors that occur are identified by red arrows. For looping elements (such as for-each, while, and others), successful instances do not capture the flow inside the iterations. The loop-internal actions and colored lines are shown only if a failure occurs.
Description of the illustration ics_orchest_tracking.png
- From the menu, select Audit Trail to view the message flow. The audit trail shows details about the movement of the message through the integration, including where any failures occurred. For orchestrated integrations, the message flow through each activity (for example, any defined switch activity branches) is shown.
- Select View Activity Stream to view the high level activity stream. If you enabled tracing to include the payload when you activated your integration, more specific payload details are provided.
Description of the illustration payload_tracing.png
If you enter a primary business identifier in the Search field, but do not click the Search button, then select a value from the time period dropdown list, note that the instances are filtered considering the string entered in the Search field, even though the Search button was not clicked. This is the expected behavior and is true for other landing pages in Oracle Integration Cloud Service.
The search facility on the Tracking page is case sensitive.