After successfully migrating your Oracle Integration Cloud Service and Oracle Process Cloud Service instances to Oracle Integration Generation 2 on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, test your integrations thoroughly, and then perform cleanup and other optional configuration tasks.
- Verify Your Environment and Activate Your Integrations
- Optionally Change Oracle Database Adapter Connections to Access an Oracle Autonomous Transaction Processing - Serverless Instance
- Perform Post Import Steps for Processes
- Handle In-Flight Process Instances
- Follow Migration Best Practices for Processes