Follow best practices whenever possible after migration to Oracle Integration.
- Wrap all rules and policy logic into decision models rather than Oracle Business Rules.
- While you are able to create integrations using REST and SOAP connectors in process applications, it is recommended that you create all integrations in the OIC Integrations area instead. From there, you can easily select them for use in structured and dynamic processes. This practice centralizes all integration efforts in the OIC Integrations area.
- Among many updates, Oracle Integration provides a new Task List, accessed on the Home page by choosing My
Tasks. It provides a lighter weight interface with better
- My Tasks works best for end users
- Workspace works best for advanced users for back office and tracking purposes