Optionally use an import command line to move Process and decision design-time metadata from one instance to another instead of the user interface. (The user interface tool is recommended.)
The utility moves process applications and active decision models from a selected source (an Oracle Process Cloud Service or Oracle Integration instance) to a Oracle Integration destination, and activates decision models.
Note:Run the import utility once only for a specified scope. (Running the utility multiple times for a scope can cause unpredictable results.)
The import utility requires Java version 8 or later. In addition, both the source and target instances must return a ping response.
- On the Oracle Integration Home page, click Processes in the navigation pane.
- Click Settings in the navigation pane, then Import on the Administration page.
- Click the Download Utility button and save it to a selected location.
- Sign in to the Oracle Process Cloud Service (source system) and Oracle Integration (target) environments.
- Run the utility from the command line. Use arguments to import
an entire Oracle Process Cloud
Service instance, one or more of its spaces, or one or more
process applications or decision models.Format
$java -jar ImportTool.jar srcType=PCS srcHost=http://host:port srcUser=user oicHost=http://host:port oicUser=user scope=scopeExample: Import the entire Oracle Process Cloud Service instance
$java -jar ImportTool.jar srcType=PCS srcHost=http://abc01xyz.example.com:7001 srcUser=user1 oicHost=http://def02uvw.example.com:7001 oicUser=user1 scope=SPACE srcSpace="123456789"Example: Import process applications (delimit items by pipe line)
$java -jar ImportTool.jar srcType=PCS srcHost=http://abc01xyz.example.com:7001 srcUser=user1 oicHost=http://def02uvw.example.com:7001 oicUser=user1 scope=PROJECT srcSpace="132457689” srcProject="Loan Application|Travel Application" oicSpace=”123456789”
- When prompted by the utility, enter the source system password, then the target system password.
- Review the import log.
You MUST check the logs and make sure there are no errors before proceeding with post migration steps.
A zip file containing the import log is created in the SRC_TO_OIC folder. It lists any errors that might have occurred along with a summary of the number of spaces or items (process applications or decision models) imported.
- In Oracle Integration, change space settings as needed.Return to the design-time Administration screen, and share the space(s) you migrated to Oracle Integration and change their permissions.