Migrate your Oracle Integration Cloud Service and Oracle Process Cloud Service instances to Oracle Integration Generation 2 on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Migrate Users and Roles
- Step 1: Create a Cloud Storage Compartment or Use an Existing Compartment
- Step 2: Create a User and Group and Add Policies
- Step 3: Create an Object Storage Bucket and Construct the Storage URL (If Not Using the Application Migration Service)
- Step 4: Migrate Oracle Integration Cloud Service and Oracle Process Cloud Service Design-Time Metadata into Oracle Integration
- If you have an Oracle Integration Cloud Service instance and an Oracle Process Cloud Service instance, you can migrate the design-time metadata of each instance to a single Oracle Integration on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure instance.
- Oracle Integration Cloud Service for Oracle SaaS (also known as ICS4SaaS) is a version of Oracle Integration Cloud Service targeted for use with Oracle SaaS products. Oracle provides a path for ICS4SaaS users to migrate their workloads to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. See Migrating from ICS4SaaS to OIC4SaaS.