After Integrations migration to Oracle Integration is complete, perform the following post-migration tasks.
- Verify your integrations (for example, check the connections, lookups, and more).
- Activate your integrations (if you did not do so automatically during the import process).
Replace the Filename Business Identifier Tracking Variable Before Integration Activation
If Oracle Integration Cloud Service has a scheduled integration in which an FTP Adapter is used and Filename is used as the business identifier tracking variable, integration activation fails after migration to Oracle Integration.
- Edit the integration.
- Remove Filename as the business identifier tracking variable.
- If Filename was the primary business identifier, specify a different tracking variable.
- Save and activate the integration.