Instead of assigning roles to each user individually, you can create groups and add users to groups to make it easier to assign roles. Each time you add a user to a group, the user automatically gets the roles defined for the group.
You can create and manage groups only if you are a cloud account administrator, an identity domain administrator, or have the user administrator role through delegated administration.
- Click in the top left corner of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- Select Platform Services, then Integration.The Oracle Integration Instances page is displayed.
- Click Users in the top right corner, and then click Groups.
- In the Groups list page, click Add.
- Provide a name and description for your group.
- Click Add.
The group is created and you can now add users to the newly created group.