Add the users who need to use your Oracle Integration instance.
You can create and manage user accounts only if you are a cloud account administrator, an identity domain administrator, or have the user administrator role through delegated administration.
- Sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- Click in the top left corner of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- Select Platform Services, then Integration.The Oracle Integration Instances page is displayed.
- Click Users in the upper right corner.
- On the Users tab of the User Management page, click Add.
- On the Add User page, enter the following information:
Your first name and last name.
Your email address, alternate email address, and mobile phone number. Note that your email address and alternate email address must be different.
Your work information such as your title and work phone number.
- Click Next, and then select roles to assign to the new user. You can also assign roles later.
- Click Finish.