Add users to a group so that they automatically get the permissions defined for the group. You can add users to a group either from the Groups page or the Users page.
To add users to a group from the Groups page:
- Sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- Click in the top left corner of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- Select Platform Services, then Integration.The Oracle Integration Instances page is displayed.
- Click Users in the top right corner, and then click Groups.
- On the Groups list page, click the name of the group.Or, from the Action menu, click Edit.
- On the Group Details page, select the Users tab.
- Click Add to Group.
- In the Add to Group dialog, select the users you want to add to the group.
- Click Add.
The selected users are added to the group. You can now assign roles to all the users in the group, if required. Use the Roles tab to batch assign roles.