You can create Standard and Enterprise editions of Oracle Integration for Oracle SaaS instances. Oracle manages your instance, including performing database management, performing backups, upgrading your instance to the next version, installing patches, and more.
- Ensure that you have the required user roles to create an instance. See Assign the Correct User Roles to Create an Instance.
- If you are planning to create both Standard and Enterprise instances of Oracle Integration for Oracle SaaS, you will need to create and use separate accounts.
Note:You cannot create Standard and Enterprise instances under the same account.
When you create an instance, you have two options:
- Integration and Process: Installs Oracle Integration for Oracle SaaS Enterprise edition. This option installs the Integration and Process feature set enabling you to integrate SaaS and on-premises applications and automate business processes.
- Integration: Installs Oracle Integration for Oracle SaaS Standard edition. This option install the Integration feature enabling you to integrate SaaS and on-premises applications.
For additional details on the differences between Standard and Enterprise editions, see Oracle Integration Editions.
To create an instance:
- Sign in to your Oracle Cloud account.
- Click in the top left corner of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- Click Services > Integration for Oracle SaaS.
- Click Create Instance.
- In the Create Instance page, specify instance details and click Next.
Specify an instance name that is unique within the tenant domain and the compute region from which to perform the installation. It's also useful to provide your email address to be notified of instance provisioning progress.
- In the Create Instance Details page, specify the feature set for which you are subscribed and the number of packs of 1 million messages per month that you require.
WARNING:Although both options are displayed, ensure that you select the feature set Integration or Integration and Process for which you have entitlement. Otherwise, your account will be suspended. For additional details, see Resume Use of a Suspended Oracle Integration for Oracle SaaS Account.
- In the Create Instance Confirm page, check the details of your instance.
- Click Create to start creating your instance.
When instance creation completes, Sign in to Oracle Integration for Oracle SaaS. See Sign In to Oracle Integration.
To view your message pack information, see View Message Consumption for Oracle Integration for Oracle SaaS.