- Sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- In the Oracle Integration Classic console, click the name of your Oracle Integration Classic instance.
- On the page, click and choose Open WebLogic Server Console to open the Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console.
Alternatively, you can use the following URL format to access the console:
A new browser opens and you are redirected to the Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console login page.
- Sign in to Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console as a WebLogic server administrator.
- In the Domain Structure pane, select Environment, then select Servers.
- In the Configuration tab, verify the state of all the managed servers. Ensure that the state for all the managed servers is displayed as Running.
- In the Change Center pane, click View Changes and restarts.
- On the Change and Restarts page, click the Other Edit Sessions tab and ensure that there is only one row by default listed under the Current Edit Sessions table.
Description of the illustration wls-otheredit.png
If the Owned By column in the Current Edit Sessions table is set to JaaS_System_WLS_Admin, click Lock & Edit. Now you’ll see the logged-in user ID in the Owned By column.
- Click the Change List tab and verify if the Pending Changes table has no items to display.
- In the Change Center pane, click Release Configuration.