You can invoke a process from an orchestrated integration. When you drag the process node into an integration, the Select Process wizard is invoked and prompts you to select an application workspace and a process to be invoked.
To invoke a process from an orchestrated integration:
- In the navigation pane, click Integrations.
- In the upper right, click Create.
- Select Orchestration.The Create New Integration dialog is displayed.
- Complete the fields to create an orchestrated integrations, then click Create.
- On the right side, click Integration Artifacts.
- Expand Business Process. Any active message-based processes are displayed for selection.
- Drag the process to the Plus sign in the integration.The Select Process wizard is displayed.
- On the Basic Info page, enter a name and optional description, then click Next.
- On the Select Process page, enter the following details:
- In the Application list, select the application workspace. The available application workspaces are displayed for the process instance.
- In the Process field, select the process name. The process must already be activated and must be a message-based process to be visible for selection.
- If your process has multiple operations, select an operation from the Operation list. Processes typically have only a single operation that is selected by default.
- Click Next.
- On the Summary page, confirm your selections and click Done.A process node with a map is displayed to provide the inputs to invoke the process. The map may contain one or more schemas and one or more complex or primitive types depending on the interface defined for the process.
- Complete the design and save the integration.
- Activate and invoke the integration.Every time a process is invoked, a new instance of the process is created.