The Oracle Monetization Cloud Adapter lets you integrate the Oracle Monetization Cloud REST APIs with other Oracle or external applications in Oracle Integration.
Using the Oracle Monetization Cloud Adapter in Oracle Integration, you can:
- Build end-to-end integrations between Oracle Monetization Cloud and other applications using a simple drag-and-drop interface
- Use messages from other integrated applications to invoke the Oracle Monetization Cloud REST API for tasks such as creating and updating accounts, purchasing and managing subscriptions, and viewing bills and invoices
- Use event publication messages from the Oracle Monetization Cloud REST API to invoke other applications
- Monitor the integrations as they run
- Monetize your integrations by publishing them in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace for other system integrators to use
When you use an Oracle Monetization Cloud Adapter connection as an invoke in an integration you can:
- Invoke all Oracle Monetization Cloud REST API endpoints and operations. See REST API for Oracle Monetization Cloud for information about the endpoints, operations, and data model.
- Secure integration using OAuth 2.0 token-based authentication
- Use a simple drag-and-drop interface to map fields from external application messages to the fields in the JSON message consumed by the Oracle Monetization Cloud REST API
- String together several Oracle Monetization Cloud REST API operations, using the response message from one to generate the request for the next. For example, create an account and use details from the response in a request to create a payment profile.
When you use an Oracle Monetization Cloud Adapter connection as a trigger in an integration, you can:
- Use all Oracle Monetization Cloud notification events as triggers to invoke target applications. See Sending data to external applications in Oracle Monetization Cloud Integration Guide for information about notification events.
- Use a simple drag-and-drop interface to map fields from the event messages to the fields in the message consumed by the external application