The IBM MQ Series JMS Adapter enables you to create an integration in Oracle Integration.
The IBM MQ Series JMS Adapter provides the following support:
- Queue manager with or without Username Password Token authentication
The Queue manager maintains the queues and ensures that the messages in the queues reach their destination. The queue manager also performs other functions associated with message queuing.
- Inbound and outbound operations
- Durable subscriptions for topics
- Headers (standard and custom)
- Message selector filtering for inbound queue operations
The IBM MQ Series JMS Adapter is one of many predefined adapters included with Oracle Integration. You can configure the IBM MQ Series JMS Adapter as a trigger or invoke connection in an integration in Oracle Integration.