Sign in to the Oracle Cloud Console as a user federated through Oracle Identity Cloud Service. A federated environment enables business partners to integrate in the identity management realm by providing a mechanism for users to share identity information across respective security domains.
- Use the link provided to you to sign in to your cloud account.
The Sign In screen is displayed, where you enter your cloud account name, which is your tenant name.
- If needed, enter your cloud tenant, and click Continue.
Identity options are displayed.
- Under Single Sign-On (SSO) options, note the identity provider selected in the
Identity Provider field and click
Continue. The Oracle Identity Cloud Service sign in screen is shown.
- Enter the user name and password provided in the welcome email, and click
Sign In.One Console is shown. Want to learn more about One Console? See Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Blog.
- Click in the top left corner. Scroll to explore the categories and options, using the
left scroll bar as needed.
From the Solutions and Platform category, select Application Integration, then Integration. Use this landing page to access, create, and manage Oracle Integration instances.
From the Governance and Administration category, select Identity. Use Identity links to create compartments if needed, and perform tasks related to identity management.