The PayPal Adapter enables you to create an integration with the PayPal application.
The PayPal Adapter provides the following benefits:
Provides invoke (target) connection support for performing the following types of actions against the selected object and operation:
- Create or Update Information (create or update records in PayPal)
- Query Information (get records from PayPal)
Provides support for the following types of modules:
- Catalog Products
- Supports the following integration patterns:
- Invoke (outbound)
- Query (outbound)
- Batch Operation: Supported by the Payouts module.
- Support for PayPal APIs protected using OAuth 2.0 client credentials authentication.
The PayPal Adapter is one of many predefined adapters included with Oracle Integration. You can configure the PayPal Adapter as an invoke connection in an integration in Oracle Integration.