The PayPal Adapter enables you to create an integration with the PayPal application.
The PayPal Adapter provides the following benefits:
Provides invoke (target) connection support for performing the following types of actions against the selected object and operation:
- Create or Update Information (create or update records in PayPal)
- Delete Information (delete invoicing records or a template from PayPal)
- Query Information (get records from PayPal)
- Provides trigger (source) connection support for performing various types of actions
against events from the following modules:
Provides invoke (target) connection support for performing various types of operations against objects from the following modules:
- Add Tracking
- Catalog Products
- Transaction Search
- Supports the following integration patterns:
- Batch Operation: Supported by the Payouts and Add Tracking modules.
- Invoke (outbound)
- Query (outbound)
- Support for PayPal APIs protected using OAuth 2.0 client credentials authentication.
The PayPal Adapter is one of many predefined adapters included with Oracle Integration. You can configure the PayPal Adapter as a trigger and an invoke connection in an integration in Oracle Integration.