You can configure the REST Adapter to consume an Amazon Web Services (AWS) REST API by selecting the AWS Signature Version 4 security policy on the Connections page. AWS provides a set of global compute, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services for consumption.
- On the Connections page for the REST Adapter, click Configure Connectivity. At a minimum, specify the following details:
- From the Connection Type list, select REST API Base URL.
- In the Connection URL field, specify the endpoint URL according to the service you want to use. The REST Adapter exposes dynamic endpoint support. For example:
- Click Configure Security.
- From the Security Policy list, select AWS Signature Version 4.
- Specify the following details.
Enter the access key obtained when you created your Amazon security credentials.
Secret Key and Confirm Secret Key
Enter the secret key obtained when you created your Amazon security credentials.
Select the region in which the AWS server is hosted.
Select the AWS service to which to connect.