The Salesforce Adapter enables you to create an integration with Salesforce CRM applications.
- Enables simplified bidirectional integration with Salesforce.com.
Discovers business objects and operations and provides easy mapping to and from Salesforce.com business objects.
- Provides ease of use in the mapper by recommending the most frequently-used business objects and renders human readable names for the elements found in Salesforce business objects for easy mapping.
Provides support for performing the following type of operations against business objects fetched from the Salesforce application:
Bulk Create, Update, Upsert, Delete, and so on operations on all of the business objects supported by Salesforce
- Core (Convertlead, GetDeleted, GetUpdated, Process, Merge, Undelete, and Upsert)
- CRUD (create, delete, retrieve, and update) operations
- Declaratively defining and executing SOQL and SOSL queries
- Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL) search operation
- Utility (GetUserInfo, GetServerTimestamp, and SendEmail) operations
- Supports all custom objects defined by the user and custom fields created at Salesforce.com along with the standard objects and fields.
Support for consuming custom Apex classes developed and exposed as SOAP services in force.com.
Support for receiving notifications (events) sent with Send Outbound Messages from Salesforce.com.
Support for trigger (source) callbacks.
- Support for Salesforce APIs protected using OAuth two-legged and three-legged token-based authentication and user name token-based authentication.