The Zendesk Adapter enables you to create an integration with a Zendesk application. You can configure the Zendesk Adapter as an invoke connection in an integration in Oracle Integration.
The Zendesk Adapter provides the following benefits:
Provides metadata caching support.
- Provides trigger (source) connection support and enables you to set ticket conditions for the trigger to run and receive notifications whenever a ticket is created or updated.
Provides invoke (target) connection support for performing the following types of actions against the selected module and operation:
- Create or Update (create or update records in Zendesk)
- Query (get records from Zendesk)
- Delete (delete records from Zendesk)
- Bulk Import (import bulk records into Zendesk)
- Supports Zendesk APIs protected using OAuth 2.0 three-legged authentication.
The Zendesk Adapter is one of many predefined adapters included with Oracle Integration. You can configure the Zendesk Adapter as a trigger or invoke connection in an integration in Oracle Integration.