- Register your device, record the password, and download the provisioning file.
- Upload the humidity and temperature sensor device models to Oracle Internet of Things Cloud Service. See Upload the Sample Device Models.
- Open a web browser and browse to the Oracle Internet of Things Cloud Service client software libraries download site.
- Extract the contents of the zip files. The files are saved to these directories:
- Log in to your Oracle Internet of Things Cloud Service instance.
- Click the Menu () icon adjacent to the Oracle Internet of Things Cloud Service title on the Management Console.
- Click Applications and then Browse Applications.
- Click the Overview tab.If you are using Oracle Internet of Things Cloud Service version 16 4.1 or earlier, record the ID and Shared Secret values. These values are required when you run the provisioning tool to create the trusted assets store.
- Enter a password in the File Protection Password field to encrypt the provisioning file that contains the configuration and credentials to activate your integration.
- Enter the password again in the Confirm Password field.
- Click Download Provisioning File.
- Click Save File.
- Browse to a directory and then click Save.
- Run the sample applications.