You access Oracle Java Cloud Service through the web console, REST API or command line interface (CLI).
To access the Oracle Java Cloud Service console:
- Sign in to Oracle Cloud.
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console is displayed.
- Open your welcome email and scroll down to the Access Details section.
- Note the user name and password, and then click Access Your Cloud Services.
- Enter the user name and temporary password from the welcome email and click Sign In.
- Change your password.
- Click the Navigation menu in the top left corner of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console, expand Administration, and then click My Services Dashboard.
- Click the Navigation menu in the top left corner of the My Services Dashboard, expand Services, and then click Java.
- When you access Oracle Java Cloud Service the first time, you will see the Welcome page.
- Click Instances or Go to Console to display the Instances page.
When no service instances have been created, the Instances page will look similar to the following image:
If on the other hand, one or more service instances already exist, the Instances page will look similar to the following image:
- Click the existing Oracle Java Cloud Service instance to open the Instance Overview page and see details about your service instance.
- To view help for the current page, click on the page header.