After you open an SSH connection to a node, you can issue commands to the Linux OS.
- Access your service console.
- Click the name of the service instance that contains the node that you want to access.
- On the Overview page, identify the Public IP address of the node you want to access.For example,
- From your computer, run the
sshcommand to connect to the node as the
Provide the path to the private key that corresponds to the public key that you specified when you created this service instance, and the node’s public IP address.
The command format is:
ssh -i path_to_private_key opc@node_IP_address
ssh -i /home/myuser/id_rsa firstname.lastname@example.org
- If prompted, enter the passphrase for the private key.