If you experience issues after applying a patch to an Oracle Java Cloud Service instance, you can roll back the patch.
Wait for any maintenance operations on this service instance to complete, such as backup, restoration or scaling operations, before you begin.
- Access your service console.
- Click the name of the service instance from which you want to roll back a patch.
- Click the Administration tile.
- Click the Patching tab.
- Under Patch and Rollback History, beside the patch that you want to roll back, click Roll Back.
- When prompted for confirmation, click Roll Back.