Download the APM Java Agent software from the Oracle Management Cloud Agents page, and install the agent.
Download the APM Java Agent software to a shared directory that can be accessed by all the Oracle WebLogic managed servers in the application server domain where APM Java Agents will be deployed. To download the APM Java Agent software:
- On the Oracle Management Cloud home page, click the Oracle Management Cloud navigation icon on the top-left corner to view the Oracle Management Cloud navigation pane.
- Select Administration and Agents.
- On the Oracle Management Cloud Agents page, click the Download tab. The Agent Software Download page is displayed.
- From the Agent Type drop-down list, select APM Agent.
- Click APM Java Agent. This downloads the agent software ZIP file to the selected location.
- Extract the contents of the installer ZIP file.
- Create a registration key that will be used during the time of installing a new agent. Oracle Application Performance Monitoring Cloud Service verifies this key before accepting any data sent by APM Java Agent deployed on your on-premises hosts. For more information about creating a registration key, see Managing Registration Keys.
You can also install and provision the APM Java Agent from an offline installer that you have received over email.