Oracle Database Management is built on Oracle Management Cloud’s secure and unified data platform.
You can use Oracle Database Management for the following Oracle Databases:
- Autonomous Databases, which include:
- On-premises Oracle Databases
The chapters in this document provide high-level information on how to use Oracle Database Management to monitor your Oracle Databases on a single page and detailed information on how to:
- Set up Oracle Database Management and discover Autonomous Databases in Oracle Management Cloud.
- Monitor your Autonomous Database entities using Oracle Database Management and be alerted about issues and detect anomalies.
- Monitor the performance of your Autonomous Database entities on the Performance Hub page.
- Load data from an on-premises Oracle Database to an Autonomous Database.