Learn how to insert data into Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud Service tables by using the Simple Input insertion mode.
To insert data into tables:
- Access the NoSQL console from the Infrastructure Console. See Accessing the Service from the Infrastructure Console.
- The NoSQL console lists all the tables in the tenancy. To view table details,
do either of the following:
The Table Details page opens up.
- Click the table name, or
- Click the action menu corresponding to the table name and select View Details.
- Click Insert Row.
- In the Insert Row window, select Simple Input for Entry Mode.
- All the columns in the table are listed. Input the data for the columns of the table. For some column types, such as Binary, you upload the data.
Note:Entering a value is mandatory for all non-nullable columns of the table.
- Click Insert Row.The record is inserted into the table.
To view help for the current page, click the help link at the top of the page.