You edit recipes, including those that you have copied from the Public Recipe catalog, in the SSI Recipe Editor.
- In My Recipes, click a recipe to open it in the Recipe EditorIf you don’t have any recipes in My Recipes, find a recipe in the Public Recipes catalog or manually create a recipe.The recipe opens in the Recipe Editor, and the recipe is named and has a description.
- Authorize a trigger application, if required.After you have authorized the trigger application, you have the option to test the cloud application account connection.
- Review the populated fields in the Recipe Editor and enter values for the recipe's Trigger, if necessary.When the trigger event is set, the data associated with the trigger and each action are displayed in the Cloud App Data section.
- In the Action section of the Recipe Editor, authorize an action application.
- Review the populated fields in the Recipe Editor and enter values for the recipe's Actions.
- To complete the recipe editing, click Done or slide the Activate switch .In order to active the recipe, it must be fully configured, and there should be no outstanding messages in the recipe editor.