Use Resource Manager to view the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure compute instances, networks, and other resources that were provisioned by Oracle WebLogic Cloud for your Oracle WebLogic Server domain.
- Sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- Click the navigation menu, select Resource Manager, and then select Stacks.
- Select the Compartment that contains your stack.
- Click the name of your stack.
- From the Jobs section, click the latest job whose type is Apply.
- Click Associated Resources.A list of resources in this stack displays. The list might include compute instances, virtual cloud networks (VCN), subnets, security lists, gateways, and block storage volumes.
- Click the name of a resource to manage it and to view its details.For example, click a compute instance to view its IP address or to reboot it.