Use Resource Manager to view the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure compute instances, networks, and other resources that were provisioned by Oracle WebLogic Server for OCI for your Oracle WebLogic Server stack.
- Sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- Click the navigation menu , select Developer Services. Under the Resource Manager group, click Stacks.
- Select the Compartment that contains your stack.
- Click the name of your stack.
- From the Jobs section, click the latest job whose type is Apply.
- Click Associated Resources.A list of resources in this stack displays. The list might include compute instances, virtual cloud networks (VCN), subnets, security lists, gateways, and block storage volumes.
- Click the name of a resource to manage it and to view its details.For example, click a compute instance to view its IP address or to reboot it.
Alternatively, you can find your domain's resources by using the search field at the top of the console. For example, if you assigned tags to the resources in the stack, you can enter these tags in the search field.