The EPM Automate utility enables Service Administrators in Account Reconciliation to perform tasks within service instances. It enables automation of many repeatable tasks through use of commands including the following that are Account Reconciliation specific:
- Import currency rates (importRates)
- Import profiles (importProfiles)
- Import pre-mapped data including balances for Reconciliation Compliance and Transaction Matching (importPreMappedBalances) and transactions for Reconciliation Compliance (importPreMappedTransactions) and transactions for Transaction Matching (importTmPremappedTransactions)
- Import balances from a data load definition in Data Management (importBalances)
- Import Copy profiles to a period to initiate the reconciliation process (createReconciliations)
- Set period status (setPeriodStatus)
- Run the auto match process (runAutomatch) for Transaction Matching
- Upload files into service instances and download files to a local drive (uploadFile) and (downloadFile)
- Add and remove users and add and remove users to teams (addUsers and addUsersToTeam and removeUsers and removeUsersFromTeam)
There are also commands that you can use for Account Reconciliation that are used across other Enterprise Performancement Management business processes including:
- Export, import and rename artifact snapshots (exportSnapshot) and (importSnapshot and renameSnapshot or copySnapshotFromInstance)
- Role related such as assignRole, unassignRole
- Import or export mapping (importMapping and exportMapping)
- File related commands such as copyFileFromInstance andlistFiles and deleteFile.
- Daily maintenance related commands (getDailyMaintenanceStartTime and runDailyMaintenance)
- Run reports such as provisionReport and userAuditReport and runDMReport.
- Other useful command include feedback, encrypt, help, login, logout, recreate, resetService, runBatch, runDataRule, and upgrade.
You can create scripts that are capable of completing a wide array of tasks and automate their execution using a scheduler. For example, you can create a script to download the daily maintenance backup from service instances to create local backups of your artifacts and data.
For detailed information and the full list of EPM Automate Utility commands available for your use, see Commands at a Glance in the Working with EPM Automate for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management .