Oracle Account Reconciliation provides the flexibility to import data other than pre-mapped data by using Data Management. In addition, you can use Data Integration for some tasks. These are outlined separately below.
Using Data Management
Using Data Management you can perform the following data import tasks:
- Load Balances -
- Load Reconciliation Compliance Transactions - See Loading Reconciliation Compliance Transactions
- Load Transaction Matching Transactions - See Adding a Transaction Matching Target Application
Note:You can also aggregate transaction matching data. See Aggregating Transaction Matching Data
- Load Bank (BAI) Files to Transaction Matching
- Load Bank SWIFT MT940 Bank Files to Transaction Matching
- Load Exported Journal Entries to Transaction Matching - See Loading Exported Journal Entries.
Data Management High Level Summary
At a high level, here is a summary of the Data Management process:
- Setup tasks (in Data Management)
- Workflow tasks (in Data Management)
Execute a data load and view results (for Reconciliation Compliance only)
Note:When using Data Management with Transaction Matching, you do not need to execute the data load in Oracle Account Reconciliation.. The data load is done in Data Management instead.
Note:For Transaction Matching, you need to recreate the application in Data Management when you take the following actions:
- The Match Type ID changes
- The datasource ID changes
- The datasource attribute ID changes
- A datasource attribute is added or removed.
- Create a dataload definition if you want to use it multiple times. This also gives you the option to select the type of data load you want to execute (Full Refresh, Snapshot, Merge). See Define data load definition (in Oracle Account Reconciliation).
For more information about Data Management steps and procedures, see Integrating Oracle Account Reconciliation Data in the Administering Data Management for Enterprise Performance Management Cloud guide.
For more information about issues loading data using Data Management or about reopen of reconciliations, see Troubleshooting Account Reconciliation Issues in the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Operations Guide and also note that import of Transaction Matching transactions automatically reopens the reconciliation with no warning confirmation message.
Using Data Integration
You can also use Data Integration (simplified user interface) by accessing the Data Exchange card under Applications to perform some of the tasks in Data Management. These are the Account Reconciliation related tasks you can perform:
- Set up a data integration that allows an incremental data load (not a full
refresh of all data points) and replaces a portion of a previous data load by
adding a Merge ID in Map
Dimensions. See Adding an Account Reconciliation Merge
Balance Dimension in Administering Data Integration for Oracle
Enterprise Performance Management Cloud.
Note:You must add a new Merge ID for each new balance to load in Data Integrationin order to ensure correct drill back results from Account Reconciliation to Data Integration.
- Use the EPM Integration Agent available under Data Exchangein order to extract data from your on-premises data sources and then load the data directly to the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud. See EPM Integration Agent