Archiving allows you to save reconciliations, transactions and related data from selected periods in Reconciliation Compliance in an archive file that can be stored locally.
Archiving is an extension of the existing Lifecycle Management (LCM) export and import functionality and a new artifact of reconciliations has been created in LCM for Account Reconciliation. Archive files can be viewed, downloaded or uploaded. For details, see Migrating to the Same or a Different Environment.
Archive files, or any user created LCM export files, are deleted 60 days after they are created and are deleted without warning. This standard snapshot policy is outlined in the Administering Migration for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud guide.
To perform an archive in Reconciliation Compliance:
- From Home, select Application, then
- From the list of periods that can be archived , select the one you want to archive
and then under Actions, select
Archive. The default folder name for the archive is displayed
and the format of the file name is the following:
- Click Archive to start archiving.
- The archive Status displays information about the background archiving job. If you want to continue working while the archiving job runs in the background, click Close. You can check the status on the Jobs dialog.
- Once the job is complete, you will see the number of reconciliations that were archived as well as the location of the archive
- To access an archive, go to Tools, then Migration and you can identify the archive by period name and timestamp.