Edit a KPI to incorporate different data elements and supplemental information.
- From the Home page, click Navigator and select KPIs.
- You can edit a KPI, or create a copy of a KPI and edit one of the copies.
- To edit a KPI, click the Actions menu for the KPI you want to change and click Edit.
- To create a copy of a KPI, click the Actions menu for an Oracle-provided KPI (with an oval symbol) and click Save As, then edit the one of the copies of the KPI.
- Add data with join relationships to the existing data sets or aubject areas by clicking the plus sign (+) next to the KPI name in the Data Elements pane.
- Update the KPI properties by clicking the name of the KPI in the Data Elements pane and changing the values in the Properties pane.
- Click Save.